Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Follow us on
Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Free promotion?

Post Free promotion?

I have a youtube channel with over 500 subs and more than 200k views in total. (Youtube.com/PixelDome).
    I would like to offer wallhax.com a promotion/advertisment on my channel in exchange for paladins hack package. I will be making videos a couple times a week (Of high quality) If you are not satisfied with my videos you can tell me ways to improve or end the contract. Thank you for reading.

You got only 1 video with 200k views.. others are crap..
    Creator of Creator that Created the Creation which Created these Creations.

If you want to make videos in exchange for free cheat(s), I recommend reading into our video maker application: Video Maker - Wallhax

requires subscription

It says I must have a current subscription.

lol no All my other videos have between 150 - 2k views so

so get a trail sub for 3 days make some vids and upload them lol

cheats dont come free, dam you want some vids ill make some trash accounts for shits n giggles XD

We don't offer free subscriptions upfront for videos, you have to have a trial or subscription here first. After that if you make videos and post them in our video media section you can get some added subscription time and potentially eventually join the video team.

Alrighty then, I will see what I can do