Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Follow us on
Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Undetected.

Question Undetected.

So I am just wonering, how can I trust this cheat client to not to get banned. Its just I havent had much luck with the other ones by getting banned. I just want to know whats so special...

It really depends on the game you're asking for. No cheat is 100% undetected and safe - as always all cheats are use at own risk. So, what game are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Gokke View Post
    It really depends on the game you're asking for. No cheat is 100% undetected and safe - as always all cheats are use at own risk. So, what game are you referring to?
    R6S and H&G

I understand that they are at own risk, but I just want to know like what are the chances to get detected. I get it that Fair Fight checks accuracy and stuff, but mainly I am intrested in BE as in r6s.

Quote Originally Posted by Gokke View Post
    perfectly said XD

i was a wow gold farmer for years, ive lost count on my banned accounts but made 100x that in profits haha
    alot of other games just makes the grind just easier, every game is a grinder these days.

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoTurtle View Post
    R6S and H&G
    When RB6 used only FairFight, we were fine. Only BattlEye gave the team issues and was when the team called it officially detected. You should see clearly that we state in the cheat not to use... You will get banned.

As for HnG. The team are working on updates for it now. Please be patient. You can get more information in each game's respective forum.
    When I use the hacks, I try really hard to play like a noob...
    Terms of Service (What you paid for)
    Frequently Asked Questions
    Forum Rules

"You should see clearly that we state in the cheat not to use... You will get banned."
    that's what covers you? misleading information like " WORKING and UNDETECTED " when things are not working clearly lol
    i have to ask how old are you because you come across like a child and very lacking in knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by funkyferret View Post
    "You should see clearly that we state in the cheat not to use...
    Since I made this statement in regards to RB6, I will further clarify this for you.

Besides reading up on the forums beforehand, you can also check here. Wallhax | Cheat Status Page

It's also stated on the product page.

In the cheat loader.

you come across like a child and very lacking in knowledge
    Clearly, I know nothing. MRW I read this....

When I use the hacks, I try really hard to play like a noob...
    Terms of Service (What you paid for)
    Frequently Asked Questions
    Forum Rules

Alright thank you all for your responces

"You should see clearly that we state in the cheat not to use... You will get banned."
    that's what covers you? misleading information like " WORKING and UNDETECTED " when things are not working clearly lol
    i have to ask how old are you because you come across like a child and very lacking in knowledge
    you just got rekt