Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Follow us on
Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Squad hack questions

Hello All,

I'm new to the hacking / buying hacks for games type deal so i have a few questions before i purchase hopefully today

Squad:

How do i keep from getting banned? Do i need to run a VPN & if so that's fine but with squad it automatically logs you in with steam so what happens if you're caught? Unlike battlefield im not so sure you can just create another account? Wouldn't it require it to you buy the game again under a new steam or am i total wrong and someone can explain ?

Also silly question after purchasing how does it work do i hit a certain key to use certain functions?

I'm hoping to buy and use today it looks like the squad hack is back ONLINE

i am also waiting on a replay on those questions got me intrested.

Quote Originally Posted by extazya View Post
    i am also waiting on a replay on those questions got me intrested.

Hey, Nobody replied but i bought the package and I would recommend you wait, the Squad cheat doesn't currently have a menu or a way to change like cheat control like aimbot or turning on or off the map right now it's kind of a cluster but i hear Gokke is going to do some updates hopefully sometime this month or next.

Quote Originally Posted by kgun View Post
    Hey, Nobody replied but i bought the package and I would recommend you wait, the Squad cheat doesn't currently have a menu or a way to change like cheat control like aimbot or turning on or off the map right now it's kind of a cluster but i hear Gokke is going to do some updates hopefully sometime this month or next.
    First of all , thank you for your replay , if thats the case i will wait too.

but why no one of the forum moderaterors or admins answering this post ? i am sure they looked at it.. i am getting suspecious that the cheat is detected ?

Quote Originally Posted by extazya1 View Post
    First of all , thank you for your replay , if thats the case i will wait too.

but why no one of the forum moderaterors or admins answering this post ? i am sure they looked at it.. i am getting suspecious that the cheat is detected ?
    Coming back from holidays, like myself, and are still catching up. Sorry for delayed responses. Secondly, the cheat is not detected. That goes without saying that nothing is ban proof.
    When I use the hacks, I try really hard to play like a noob...

Quote Originally Posted by Sentient View Post
    Coming back from holidays, like myself, and are still catching up. Sorry for delayed responses. Secondly, the cheat is not detected. That goes without saying that nothing is ban proof.
    can you upload an image or a vid of how the updated cheat looks like ?

Quote Originally Posted by extazya1 View Post
    can you upload an image or a vid of how the updated cheat looks like ?
    that's a lot of work... kgun is a paid member. he already told you it works...

Quote Originally Posted by Sentient View Post
    that's a lot of work... kgun is a paid member. he already told you it works...

As he said.. I'm a paid member the cheat works it's just not the typical cheat it's in early development... It currently has no menu when you press del/f4 if you want the menu and all the features that come with it you can wake Gokke is working on one.

As far as getting banned just don't be stupid with it like hunt people down or get 50 kills and 2 deaths etc... this will get you banned as a member and player of squad I'm decently active on the forums and I've saw developers and head coders say they have scripts to detect odd activity like KD ratio how many shots & how accurate you are etc... It's all a game of chance in my mind but I've only been using the cheat for maybe one week and I don't play ridiculous with it and I've had no issues.
    Last edited by kgun; 01-13-2017 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kgun View Post
    As he said.. I'm a paid member the cheat works it's just not the typical cheat it's in early development... It currently has no menu when you press del/f4 if you want the menu and all the features that come with it you can wake Gokke is working on one.

As far as getting banned just don't be stupid with it like hunt people down or get 50 kills and 2 deaths etc... this will get you banned as a member and player of squad I'm decently active on the forums and I've saw developers and head coders say they have scripts to detect odd activity like KD ratio how many shots & how accurate you are etc... It's all a game of chance in my mind but I've only been using the cheat for maybe one week and I don't play ridiculous with it and I've had no issues.
    Good feedback and well said (see my sig). You're a great addition to our rapidly growing community!