Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Well...iv found myself a bit of a golden gem here :D

ok so i wanted to start playing Heroes & Generals, but i am a cheater and i enjoy using cheats when i play all of my online games, so i searched online in the past and couldnt really find anything for HnG then one day i came across wallhax.com, it looked professional and very legit when i first seen it and to be honest i was eager to purchased the cheat.

i purchased the cheat and have been using it constantly for the last 40 hours of gameplay on Heroes & Generals
    works brilliantly to say the least, really impressed with it, if you play legit with it and dont go crazy as well, u can really stay under the radar and buy yourself guns/camo ect, would recommend to anyone

another great thing with wallhax.com is when you buy a cheat, you get all of the rest included in the price! AMAZING VALUE FOR MONEY! , i have used the brand new Metro:Conflict cheat out tonight also as soon as Gokke released it , worked really well again, making an easy 15-20 kill streak on my first game hehehe .only downside is that i am from EU/UK and Metro Conflict dont have EU servers just now, so i was playing @ average 160 ping!

overall im very happy i found this site as Wallhax.com do cheats that most of the ofther hack sites dont!!

Thanks for the great testimonial Warriorgunner101, glad you are enjoying your time here and the cheats! I've credited your account with some extra subscription time for leaving a testimonial

Quote Originally Posted by Slytiger View Post
    Thanks for the great testimonial Warriorgunner101, glad you are enjoying your time here and the cheats! I've credited your account with some extra subscription time for leaving a testimonial
    no worries Slytiger i am only being honest at the end of the day, and u didnt have to give me extra days but thanks it was kind of you