Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Heroes & Generals Hack Review

I just wanted to make a review of sorts and add a few tips.

The great thing about this hack is that all the functions are currently working. ESP has many features to help indicate how far away an enemy might be, what direction they're looking, what their health is, whether or not they are behind an object, and even their name. This is very helpful for map navigation, and on who you might want to target or avoid. The customization of color coding is also a great tweak, as it can sometimes be too bright to see the playermodel of an enemy with the ESP surrounding him, so making everything a little darker as an option is great. The aimbot is very subtle, depending on how subtle you want it to be, and functions perfectly. Aim height can be adjusted easily. Personally, I just get scared at the idea of using an aimbot, so I just stick with the ESP. All in all I think that this hack is really everything you need.

A few tips:
    Never kill people behind bushes unless you can see them, maybe an arm or a leg sticking out.

Never go across a map in a fixed direction to kill a specific player, creating an obvious pattern can be very dangerous if you get reported enough and a Reto dev actually investigates how you play.

Never look directly at targets behind walls, make it as subtle as possible and act like you are simply prepared for anything to come around the corner as opposed obviously tracking a moving target.

Stay low on the radar, keep your K/D ratio at a reasonable level. For instance, if you were an infantry soldier, you wouldn't want to 20 and 0. Make sure you have a few deaths in there. However, for things like pilots and tankers, it is perfectly possible to go on a huge killing spree of ground troops.

Simply use common sense and subtlety as a basic principal. Even if the same player keeps killing you, never go rage mode. That can expose you. I hope this helps for anyone reading!

Sounds like a testimonial to me. Thread moved!
    When I use the hacks, I try really hard to play like a noob...
    Terms of Service (What you paid for)
    Frequently Asked Questions
    Forum Rules

Glad you've enjoyed our software. I've added a bit of time to your subscription.

Hey Sly, sorry to bother you about this but today is when my subscription ended, and I just renewed it. Is there any way you could extend that new sub?