Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Warframe Hack/Cheat Review

Just want to say first off, its totally OVERPOWERED, One of the best hacks I've used for any game, if not the best!, and I've cheated ALOT on a lot of games! Hopefully you find this review helpful, and even purchase because of this, ill update this when new features are added!

AIMBOT "10/10"

When I first bought the hack on a 3 day sub, I think it was the second day of release it was amazing, you had to tweak a few settings to get it to work perfectly, but other than that it was flawless! then they started to throw some updates out, and wow did it get better! now its just fucking GODLY, nothing like flying through the air and headshotting everything with pinpoint accuracy! honestly its worth buying the hack for this more than any of the other features, but because there's even more than just the aimbot its totally worth it!

VISUALS "10/10"

Basically its an ESP, what more do you want? but the options are amazing, being about to have box's, line of sight and all that is just a brilliant addition to the hack!

UPDATES "10/10"

Normally its updated within the next day (for me anyway) I'm from uk and play 7 - 12 every single night and its like 99% always working when I start to play so its always brilliant having it working when I'm online, nothing more annoying than logging in after a long day and something else is broken, but these guys... WOW, there amazing at updating the game!

DAMAGE MULTIPLIER "10/10"

Well.... where do I even start with this? no idea, its totally broken in the forms of overpowered! makes EVERYTHING so much easier, defence, survival.. EVERYTHING, and if anyone ever asks, just tell them you have a "Maxed" Serrarion, they wont ask anymore questions, or tell them your weapons "Forma'd" a few times, EZ mode , but honestly this is totally amazing, it lets me play with my friends that are MR20+ and not even struggle, and not one of them asks any questions about when I pull over 5K kills in survival!

RADAR "10/10"

Not really used this feature unless I'm playing MP, just makes you less obv's, its good for that, but in everything else just bang the ESP on

VISIBLILTY CHECKS "10/10"

Brilliant, at first they were really buggy, but after the first update, OM MY did they improve them, couple VERY MINOR issues atm with doors, but its really nothing to even remotely put you off, again amazing work.

BUY THIS NOW! "11/10"

its honestly worth the money every single day, I've only had a few quid in my bank lately so I've been buying the 3 days passes so I can at least use this hack, think I'm on my third one , but I'm planning on buying either lifetime or 3 months next week (Probably Wednesday) I would easily commit to these guys for lifetime, there all amazing people on this site, and I've spoken to a couple people in chat, or through requests on the forum, all seems legit! but again I just want to thank everyone that works on this hack and to keep up the amazing work!

Thanks for the detailed testimonial!
    When I use the hacks, I try really hard to play like a noob...
    Terms of Service (What you paid for)
    Frequently Asked Questions
    Forum Rules

Its fine, i really enjoyed typing it up cant wait to add to it when more things release.

Thank you for writing this! I've extended your subscription a bit.

Thanks dude, think a cristmas offer will be available? Like 50% off or something?

Amazing review, glad to hear you're enjoying the cheat so much!