Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Cool Best bang for your buck. PERIOD!

I have been using cheats for over 3 years now, and I have tried and tested my fair share of cheat providing websites, some of them good, some of them bad, some of them shady, some of them pure scams, and some I don't even want to see their names on my computer anymore.

I met wallhax when I was looking for a cheat for Mass Effect Andromeda in April 2017, but I think I didn't understand correctly their business model of getting ALL THE CHEATS FOR ONE SINGLE MONTHLY FEE. I actually bought 1 CHEAT for Titanfall 2 that was 25 USD on another website on that month, and after half a month I was bored and stuck with that cheat. By some miracle of God I went back to visit Wallhax in hopes of buying the Mass Effect Andromeda cheat for the next month, because as far as I know, Wallhax is the ONLY ONE still providing cheat for that game, and DEAR LORD I found a GOLD MINE!!!

I found Warframe, Doom, BF1, TF2, SWBF, The Division, Quake Champions, and so many other F2P games I can just download and play for the fun of it. for 20 USD.

20 USD!!!!!! 24 Cheats for 20 USD!!! Do you hear me?

I thought it was shady, i was like...."No, too good to be true, why would anyone sell 20+ cheats at 20USD, when other websites sell one single, and sometimes broken cheat for 25, even 30USD? This looks fishy. I asked and the staff assured it was really the case, so I gave it a go. Didnt have payment trouble whatsoever, instant delivery of service, no extra fee, just 20 USD.

BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK AND FOR YOUR GAMES ACCOUNT. PERIOD!!!

Its the best bang for you buck because there is no other website that i know that uses this business model, other sites are charging 30 20 USD for ww2 cheats as we speak and i just got it for free, on my subscription, as SURPRISE, on DAY ONE, i mean, what more can you ask for? As my first weekend with the cheat, I am gonna binge play all my favourite titles, being able to win in all games of my chosing thanks to this website and their services.

Now as for the cheats themselves, they are good, you will most likely find rants about aimbot not working and etc but I can assure you it is most likely because of bad configuration. If you follow the guidelines you will be fine, and they update very quickly, never have i saw a cheat website with an entire list of games updated and running so frequently. The Cheat Status of all available cheats is OK at the moment of writing this Testimonial.
    Features: some games have unique features like the Damage Multiplier in Warframe, you won't find that anywhere in the world, trust me. Some are basic, but most importantly, they do the job.

Its best for your games accounts because, with so many choices of cheats to choose from, you wont be able to play one game for soo many hours killing and dominating everyone, hence increasing your chances of getting banned. I myself have a EA Access account, and with so many games listed there that have their counterpart cheats available here, i have the most rewarding gaming experience from so many expensive AAA games without buyng them all and without buying for every single cheat, separately.For example, i play battlefield 1 and Star Wars Ultimate Edition, without having bought these these games and their cheats separately.

I had to share this with you guys out there, it's financially sound, look no further, get Wallhax, 20USD for 20+ cheats, of high value AAA games, recent AAA Games, very much populated games, you wont be in queue for long with most of them, for 20 USD.... What more do you want?

I am so so so so excited about this website I would post a video about it but I have no knowledge of video editing, so all i can do is say:

To everyone considering subscribing to Wallhax services, YOU WON'T REGRET, you will actually THANK Wallhax for being such an Oasis in a desert of shady cheat dealers out there, believe me, i have bought broken cheats, had lousy customer service handed to me, waited forever for an update, and overpaid for cheats i just tried once and didnt go back to it till the end of my subscription because of my dissatisfaction. Wallhax is NOT such case.

@Wallhax, thank you for handling this business professionally, it is after all a business, just because we are buying cheats doesnt mean we are scum. I buy cheats so I can Play on of Fair Ground no to rage kill everyone, thats why i havent been banned for years now, the FPS genre on PC has gotten so competitive you need ESP to actually fight against other players because almost everyone is using some sort of "leverage" these days to some extent, you won't survive without them most likely

Consider my subscription recurring from now on indefinetely. God Bless the Wallhax Team.

Thank you for the feedback!
    When I use the hacks, I try really hard to play like a noob...
    Terms of Service (What you paid for)
    Frequently Asked Questions
    Forum Rules

Damn that's a fantastic testimonial, so great to hear you are pleased with the service! You're right, if you can find more than one cheat here you're interested in, the subscription quickly becomes an amazing value. Appreciate the in-depth post

I've added a bit of time to your subscription for leaving a testimonial.

Thank you guys.