Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Warframe Testimonial

So this is an incredible addition to the arsenal provided here at Wallhax. I initially came to Wallhax for The Division. Got banned twice for my lack of caring about my settings in that game an then left Wallhax for a bit. But once I saw they added Warframe, I immediately reup'd my subscription an let the fun beginning. It makes the game more fun! Making solo'ing anything with ease. Farming has never been easier, Sorties are just a cake walk, once you get to the point where you aren't able to get one shot in them, they are a breeze to finish. My only con's are that Damage Multiplier isn't working for everything, an just would like to see more features an maybe some of the current features improved. But I'm sure the team here at Wallhax has that all on their to-do list. But 100% a must have for anyone playing Warframe. I can say this best product I have used here at Wallhax. Keep up the good work guys

Glad you've enjoyed our software. I've added a bit of time to your subscription.