Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Wallhax review

Wallhax review

At first I wasn't sure if I was going to purchase at wallhax but looking at what was all included I had to. For these amount of cheats for the price of usually one on any other cheating site, this is worth it even if some are down for maintenance.

I purchased the wallhax client for H&G personally but then saw there wer plenty of other games I played I could cheat on to! Ofcourse there are just a few downsides wich I will get into and hopefully doesn't offend anyone (just trying to help out), one of them being that I posted a thread on where I was tryna tell the devs of the H&G cheat some of the features are not working and waited for a response, now we are a few days later I still didn't get a response. It would be nice to see wether the thread has been seen by the devs/admins so I know I am doing something right for the community.

Now the reason I am mainly making the thread is to show people that aren't sure wether to buy this or not, That I fully trust wallhax I first tought the same 'Is this real?' 'Is this a scam?' but after trying it out it is really easy to use unlike most cheats nowadays where u have to install certain drivers and downgrade windows and such. Just install, cheat and have fun. Yes some people might say they are a bit slow on updating the cheat status list but u can't blame them for it, they have to make sure it is actually detected.

Anyways I do hope this community grows into more games because of how the nice cheats are and how easy they are to use, Sometimes u are even able to save your previous settings!

Hopefully I have helped some people who didn't trust the website and helped the staff team on some points they "might" not know about with this post to make the wallhax community even better.

Thank you,
    hhhooo20

Thank you for leaving a testimonial! Your membership has been extended as a way of saying thanks.