Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: For Honor!

For Honor!

If you thought you were excited to play this awesome game before you haven't tried it with this sites program yet. Not all the features are fully out and it still makes the game so much more fun.

As of now only the blocking and auto dodging for a good number of classes is functional as well as many customizable settings such as removing all the on screen data, a custom crosshair, etc.

A lot of new features are being worked on which all of us are waiting anxiously for like auto parry, cleaner auto dodging for more things, and best of all full controller support!

I wasn't sure either if I wanted to use this site but trust me you won't regret it and for one of the fairest prices out there.

Thank you very much for the review!

This morning we just released full controller support, maybe you can give that a try?

Glad you've enjoyed our software. I've added a bit of time to your subscription.

I have tried it and it works great! Thank you very much for the quick replies and can't believe you got controller support out in just one day!

is the dodge thing working? what does it do?