Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

For Honor and Admins, Coders on Wallhax.com

So since the For Honor hack was release I wasn't able to play because my game would crash. Gokke in boxed me to get my teamviewer and was trying to help me. He spend about 2-3 hourse trying to fix my problem! Ive never seen such a dedicated support. Gokke literally spend so much time helping one person and trust me from my experience no other hax website will do so. I recommend wallhax to everybody!!! The most amazing support u will ever get!
    Now about for honor Hack. Best one on the market for sure. I made a mistake and bought from other website and it just has a simple blocking option, which doesnt even work , and it sucked. Wallhax for honor hack is amazing and flawless. You can forget about defense and just focus and being aggressive. They also keep making the hack better and adding more features. Ty Badger and Gokke ( U did solve that problem with out Badger ) GL HF!
    LOVE WALLHAX.COM

Thank you for the review, and for letting me use your PC to fix an issue that also helped many other users on the site.

Haha, great testimonial! I'm sorry to hear your experience at that 'other site' but we're glad you're enjoying all the cheat features we offer I have added a few more days to your subscription for leaving a testimonial.