Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Very good review about Battlefield 1 & For Honor

Hello guys,

First, I'm more than satisfied about this hack provider. I had a little problem at the start with For Honor but the admin and moderator helped me pretty fast to resolve my problem, they are very helpful and I'm not the only one to say that on this forum. About the review, I will be short but will talk about the essential :

Overall Wallhax pros :

- The GUI is pretty and simple to use.
    - The possibility to access to every supported hacks on the website for 20 dollars.
    - Helpfull and friendly staff.

Battlefield 1 : The aimbot is particulary deadly for his precision even at long range or moving target (customizable to look like legit), not comparable with the bad free hack you can have on other website. The ESP and 2D radar work really well too. There is everything you need on this hack.

For Honor : The auto block is just awesome, none can't hit you if you don't try to attack and you will block like a god, also the auto guard break is perfect. The ESP is quite usefull for the 4v4. If you want to play like a pro, just take it.

don't hesistate to buy your hack here, cheers.

Thank you for your feedback.
    When I use the hacks, I try really hard to play like a noob...
    Terms of Service (What you paid for)
    Frequently Asked Questions
    Forum Rules

No problem. I forgot to say from what I've tested on several competitors, It has the best aimbot for BF1 at least.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a testimonial. I have added some time to your subscription