Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

World of Warships Review

Summary Conclusion
    ================

HACK ITSELF

Pros :

a. Flawless . Fuss-Free . Intuitive

b. Easy to Use

c. Small memory foot-print (insignificant)

At time of this writing, the hack works *flawlessly* having tested it on my office notebook and my gaming rig, extensively. As an avid player way, way before using the hack, the memory leaks do come from the game - and not the hack. And the leak is much worse if your machine is not a gaming rig. Hope this concludes any suspicions of leaks caused by, or aggravated further by, the hack.

Cons :

a. No instructions. Very, very daunting to the newbie. No newbie guide to using the hack. Took me 1-2 days to gather info here and there in the forum to penultimately know, what is what, why & how to use, and what its true capabilities are (less all the marketing/youtube hype). It's like a customer buys a Boeing 747, without instruction manual, and goes around asking 747 pilots or reading their experiences flying that jumbo-jet. (exaggerated, but message hits home).

b. Mouse-only operation . It is cumbersome. Could have hotkey menu. In the heat of gameplay, it is just not practical to refine value-settings via mouse-mode. CTR-ALT-X key-sets could be used (so to avoid clashing with in-game player-customised keys).

REQUESTS

a. Could have separate HE/AP velocity settings

b. Could have multiple (ship) profile save settings

c. Could have options for players who play CVs (noticed the settings are for main armaments)

SUBSCRIPTION MODELS

Comes in 3 packages - 3-day trial, monthly, and lifetime

a. 3-day trial is *excellent*. Gives a potential lifetime/monthly member to evaluate before deciding.

b. Suggestion : a (cheaper) monthly and lifetime could be set for the (a) game per se (and not access to other or all games - which already exist the current packages). This would cater to players who *dedicatedly* play a few (1-2) MMO games, which forms the bulk of MMO-gaming consumerism behavior.

MODERATOR / ADMIN

Prompt replies - forum and PM.
    Very good, thanks

FURTHER OBSERVATION

The WoW sub-forum/section is good and is a must, as most players think the hack is a guaranteed FTW, which is not. And we come with a myriad of questions - LOL. Thanks to the moderators who maintain this section. THANK YOU. I lurk.

Conclusion : Love it. Keep it up Wallhax! Do look into the "Cons" , and "Possible Improvements" portion. And I hope you come up with a game-only monthly/lifetime subscription model soon

Summary : Those playing WoW, no need to hesitate. That 3-day trial subscription helps. And I hope you read this "review" to get an all-round assessment of this site, product, and service.

Cheers
    Landlubber

Thanks for the very nice write up. We appreciate the feedback!
    When I use the hacks, I try really hard to play like a noob...
    Terms of Service (What you paid for)
    Frequently Asked Questions
    Forum Rules

Thank you for writing this! I've extended your subscription a bit.