Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Paladins review

Paladins review

Wallhax has a great Community overall with better features unlike other Forums whose providing cheats.
    I usually do not play anything other than Paladins and therefore the only Review i'll be forwarding is Paladins.

I Went from diverse Forums to find a cheat for Paladins, and the greatest one to have come is Wallhax along with all the friendly people around. Beyond this; Paladins requires updating in addition more people are going to use the cheat as some functions are currently broken.

Titles

Aimbot
    Everything in the aimbot section seems to be working fine.

3D
    ESP can be bugged at some Points but aside from that Everything in 3D is operational.

2D
    Currently broken.

Misc
    Operational.

What I would like to see;

Aimbot
    Triggerbot system with a delay set - Hovering over an enemy will automatically fire.
    Triggerbot option - You can chose where you have to hover in order for it to fire. Eg; Selecting HEAD will only fire when hovering over the head.

3D
    Customize ESP - Color selection mode.
    Bone selector.
    Clons, turrents etc should be optional to see.
    Head ESP - Dot size should be abit bigger.

This was all for me, I hope these features are implemented anytime soon as it will bring a greater gameplay to all of us. Thank you for time and thank you creating this Amazing cheat!

Thanks for the testimonial! I've extended your membership a bit