Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

BF1 WallHax Testimonial

I grabbed the 3 day subscription just to see if this was worth it or not and the short version is YES!! it is. I use this for BF1 and I use it for sort of an odd reason, I am legally blind and because of that I have issues seeing people in game and keeping track of them once I do spot them. This software for me at least is a way to level the playing field for me since I am at a disadvantage compared to everyone else. This software is so damn easy to use no injectors or files to mess with or anything you just launch the software pick your game then start the game and boom that's it you could not ask for it to be any easier than that. Not to mention BF1 had an update last night and it made this not work but by the time I got back on today it worked flawlessly so they don't mess around with getting updates out either. In my mind this software/service is a 10/10 great work guys and my 3 day subscription will for sure turn into a long term subscription.

Thank you for the testimonial, your trial has been extended for leaving this testimonial.