Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Review of 2 days game to cheat in Heroes and Generals as well as Paladins!

Hi! Sorry for my English! Recently came across your cheat, I saw on YouTube video! So I decided to go and see what and how much? Were you have a subscription for 3 days is a good opportunity to protest cheat! Well, the joy did not end there! It turned out that the subscription gives you the opportunity to use 10 cheats is SUPER! I took the cheats for the game but then for the price of one more 10 cheats give. Be sure to resubscribe for a month! Played a big part in Heroes and generals. And I really liked the hack! Comfortable and very funkcionalna setting, stylish interface and intuitive, is not detected! and all functions work well! Just noticed one thing, every fight after rebirth run cheat new! To this I wasn't ready but the day used)) also I tried to play paladin and there cheat showed himself 100% that he can! Just killed everyone without hesitation! In General, I advise to buy this hack, I honestly loved it! Thank you for this product!

Appreciate the testimonial, I've extended your subscription for taking the time to write this.

Hey originals, it will be a pleasure to play H&G (if you are on the US team) or even Paladins with you ! Contact me if you want