Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Doom (not Vulkan) cheat review

Doom (not Vulkan) cheat review
    by trialuser1

Setting up process:
    As a new member with 3 days subscription I downloaded and logged into the hack client easily. I read the Doom cheat guide on its forums, and I followed what it says, It injected for the first time successfully without problems.
    I pressed F4 (what is binded on taunt key by default) and the hack menu appeared...

Cheat GUI:
    An easy-to-use GUI, what you can replace, resize. Self-evident horizontal ordered menu buttons, sliders (to set an exact value) and
    I really liked that bone-selector window with model symbol on it.
    Nothing else to say about the hack menu. Just simple, clean and easy-to-use. I didn't find any bug in the GUI.

Aim assist:
    Rage or legit? Both of them!
    You're able to play rage, just set everything to the max and you'll own every player with that powerful aim assist.
    You're able to play legit, just set a low smooth aim value to slow down your aimbot, set an aim key and lower the FOV. It has a very human-like aim assistant.
    I like these several correction options, which makes your shots very accurate.
    The biggest problem: I was unable to use the aimbot on deathmatch-like game modes, where there aren't divided to teams. The cheat thinks, there are only teammates.
    I miss aim-prediction for weapons, what aren't hit instantly.

Visuals:
    ESP's are simple.
    Able to resize the radar.
    Able to resize crosshair.
    Some other info (like time), good to have them.
    You can enable ignore teammates, I liked that (but if you want to use visual advantage on free for all you have to disable it).
    Traceline and Skeleton ESP didn't work for me.

Misc:
    No Recoil and No Spread are working. Good for ragehacking.
    You are able to recolor ESP's.
    Save and Load current configuration. I love it.

Overall:
    Positive:
    premium feel loader
    Easy-TO-Use GUI.
    Powerful aimbot with bone-selector.
    Save & Load cfg.

Negative:
    Miss aim-prediction for not instant hit weapons.
    You are unable to use aimbot on deathmatch.

___
    I tried cheats on: WoWS; Paladins; Heroes & Generals.
    After these games with Wallhax.com I can say:
    It's not a flawless cheat, and I can't talk about security in this 3 days (I didn't experience any detections),
    but I like the unmatched experience of this cheat with a very premium feel loader (I prefer previous gamelist).
    What I like in this cheat, that you can use cheats on special titles, what you can't find anywhere else in the market.
    And what I liked the most is the hack update frequency. If the staff keep that diligence, I can say these cheats are worth theirs price so much.

Sorry for mistakes, english isn't my native language.

Thank you for writing this! I've extended your subscription a bit.