Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Review - Paladins, *** V, Heroes & Generals

Paladins:
    The cheat overall is very effective! The different toggles in the cheat are very easy to use and to read. The aimbot is very accurate and so is the ESP. Overall, I'd give this cheat a 10/10!

*** V:
    The cheat works flawless other than a few suggestions I would suggest. The aimbot is really nice for free aim lobbies and death matches and so is the ESP. The suggestion I would add is a sticky aim meaning it'll stay locked onto someone instead of switching if they run behind another player so it switches. Another thing I would suggest is aim bone. I'd rate this an 8/10.

Heroes & Generals:
    Overall fun cheat to use and to completely DOMINATE with! Easy to setup, as are the others, but very easy menu to configure! I'd rate this a 10/10!

You know you could go into a tad more detail on each game's review with linked videos/screenshots etc..., I'd let you make three separate post which may reward you more time.
    When I use the hacks, I try really hard to play like a noob...
    Terms of Service (What you paid for)
    Frequently Asked Questions
    Forum Rules

Thank you for writing this! I've extended your subscription a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentient View Post
    You know you could go into a tad more detail on each game's review with linked videos/screenshots etc..., I'd let you make three separate post which may reward you more time.
    I only add extra subscription time for one testimonial, otherwise, people will try and abuse the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Slytiger View Post
    Thank you for writing this! I've extended your subscription a bit.

I only add extra subscription time for one testimonial, otherwise, people will try and abuse the system.
    I appreciate that! I've also posted a Paladins video in the media section!