Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

F13, The Division and Star Citizen Testimonial

Hello Guys,

I am "On Parole" after a long time without playing any games. But now I am back and I decided to try WH again. I bought with three games in mind (F13, The Division and Star Citizen) to test.

About F13:
    Loading Cheat and Injection (9/10): I am using W10 Creators Update and I did not have so far a single problem to inject. I just experienced when you close the game and try to load WH again is not possible. I need to restart the computer. But this is just for F13
    ESP (9/10): As smooth as possible, not a single FPS drop from my side, runs really good. I just miss couple options for example: Adjustable ESP distance. Spread ESP categories (be able to turn just one thing off, e.g. Cars ESP), also I really miss the Fuse Box to fix the phone as well as the Phone ESP its self. But I know that this is a really recent game and more things will show up as the WH's developers update F13 Cheat.
    Aimbot: I did not use, indeed I do not think you will need it for this game. Therefore I won't evaluate this bullet point.
    General (9/10): I am missing a Save/Load button to make our life easier lol, but this is also not that bad.
    From my end F13 Cheat is amazing right now, just need a couple more time to become complete.

About The Division:
    Loading Cheat and Injection (10/10):Not a single problem here, I can close and open as much as I want.
    ESP (9/10): As smooth as possible, really a lot of options. I just miss kind of option to get the ESP letters big or the font be bold.
    Aimbot (10/10): Amazing, I guess I have tried almost all options and it works great. The Silent Aim with the option to select the % that will not hit the target is one of the BEST features that I ever seen for Silent Aim.
    General (10/10): Its all here, it saves, it loads GREAT.
    From my end The Division Cheat has everything that you need. You can play RAGING, you can play SAFE.

About Star Citizen:
    Loading Cheat and Injection (10/10):Not a single problem here, I can close and open as much as I want.
    ESP (9/10): The game its self is really a FPS hungry, however, WH does not drop a single extra FPS on my end. About the options, it has what you need, the game is pretty limited right now, even inside the Arena.
    Aimbot (8/10): The Silent Aim is a plus, I just feel that sometimes it works and sometimes it stops to work. I am not using Shoot Thru Walls. I am going to mess a little more with the Aimbot to see if changing FOV and other options help.
    General (10/10): Its all here, it saves, it loads.
    From my end Star Citizen Cheat is good, hope in the future we have not just the Arena but also have the Aimbot on the PU.

Thank you very much WH. I am considering take the Life Time plan. I will buy first one month and see how it goes.

See Y'All soon.

Thank you very much for the review, also glad to hear you didn't have any issues what so ever!