Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Smile Paladins cheat review

Dear community and (future) customers

I have tried several cheat packages from other sites as well, but perhaps this is the one that will not get you banned.

Explanation: You can adjust everything you need in order to look legit besides no-spread, which (in my case) would probably ruin the in-game experience making it way too obvious and easy.

For kinessa I use left click for aim-key with a smoothness of 390. If you aim near the target and press the aim button, it will look like you are a pro with asian reflexes

(pressing the aim button has to be as short as possible, just 1 click-momentum, otherwise it will jump to another player and that will be obvious asf.

For projectile heroes I use smoothness of 80. Again, if you can time your clicks and the length of the clicks right, everyone will think you are a pro player. U just have to get the hang of it.

For sprayers (viktor, etc) I use smoothness of 70 and aim key is set to left mouse button just like in the previous ones.

All in all, I am very thankful for the coders of the cheat as honestly, my aiming cries for help and I probably wouldn't achieve sh*t if it wasn't for the cheat.

I bought the trial version but will purchase more after this one expires.

Cheers, happy cheating

Thanks for the testimonial! I've extended your membership a bit

Thanks, I bought the monthly package anyways